Monday, October 3, 2011

Top 5 Blog List

1. Seth Speaks
This blog talks about sports, but it predominately talks about my favorite baseball team, the Minnesota Twins.He covers the MLB and their minor league affiliates.
What I like about it is that it covers and gives me plenty of info on my favorite team and I also do enjoy his writing and his voice as he comments on peoples questions.


2. Cot's Baseball Contracts
This is exactly what it says it is, you can look up anybodies contract in baseball. They all have quotes from people about contracts.

What I enjoy about this blog is that I can look up any contract from a player and it makes it easy to discuss and argue about a players worth with friends and it also allows me to see when a player will become available.

3. The Best Shark Dive in the World
This blog talks about what they consider to be the best dive spot for sharks. It also talks about things going on around the shark world and even products that are for sale.

I enjoy this blog as I am a big shark fanatic and would like go diving with sharks before I die. It also contains good info about what is going on with sharks such as the world's largest shark sanctuary in the Marshall Islands. 

4. Unboxed: The Board Game Blog
This blog is about board games and his personal view on them. He talks about and reviews board games and he also talks about what happens in his gaming circle.

I enjoy playing board games and card games so I find this entertaining. His last about his friends only goal is to not let him win I found funny as my group has a similar rule in our group. I enjoy his reviews as well as I like to find new games to play.

5. Dean's Baseball Card Blog

He predominately talks about baseball cards but he will talk about other card collectables. It gives some history and insight to these collectable cards.

I enjoy this blog as it contains a good amount of info on whatever cards he is posting about. I enjoy collecting baseball cards, but it is also interesting to read about other card types, like in his last post about 1957 Topps Space Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment