Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hollywood Making You Double Dip

He's a sucker for 'Avatar' on Blu-ray.(As found on Chris Kavan's post)
Here is the opinion that I decided to comment on. The opinion piece was about getting burned by DVD and Blu-Ray re-releases. I didn't get a chance to look over as it posted as soon as I put my name, so there is a word or two left out.

This is what I posted:

I agree with 100 percent, I'm tired of being burned on these re-releases. I got burned with The Walking Dead: Season 1, but I did get burned a long time ago on George Romero's original "Dawn of the Dead," but luckily I found a used copy of the four disc set for about $20. I don't buy DVDs or Blu-Rays in ridiculous amounts anymore, but I will do my part to with stand and I started with no longer supporting anything that George Lucas has his hands in. 

1 comment:

  1. Mylo, let's practice writing better post titles so that they tell us something about the post, not the assignment. Can you rewrite them?

    ReplyDelete