Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Blog Ever!!!

 Welcome to my first blog, gazers of the random thoughts that may and probably will be, whether it be fact or fiction.Well, I'm currently writing my first blog ever, neat I guess... I'm not generally sure about this but its going to happen.

So today I headed to school at  the West Campus of Pima Community College. I trugded through the heat and then up a couple flights of stairs, getting to the top makes me feel extremely out of shape and I know I am (not in denial about being a fat ass).

I have three classes, writing for the web (which this blog was created for), writing for the Aztec Press and also doing the layout for the Aztec Press.

Do you wonder what a starfish tastes like? I don't, because I don't like seafood, but it was a thought that came to mind.

Well I guess that's all for today, since I should probably publish this and the fact that it's going nowhere.

I'll post other random thoughts and assignments later on, because I'll have to and that's a guarantee.

TRUST M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment